Jit has over 19+ years of experience in managing and implementing IT projects for clients across sectors. He also Certified Scrum Master and owns ITIL V3 Certification. At present, he is Head of Technology in Oxigen Services.Prior to Oxigen, he was working with Transerv as CTO for 3 years and before that he had a great experience with Transact Network, one of the largest prepaid issuers in Europe. At Transact Network, he was instrumental in building a transaction platform that was used by clients across 16 countries and had 100+ live programs which is best in class prepaid platforms across Europe.
His experience of working with start-ups has helped him get keen insights in managing projects and establishing processes that can best help deliver company’s services.
- Innovative, Hands-On, Result Driven Technology Professional with 19+ years of proven CTO/Solution Architect. Passionate about Ideation, Business Analysis, Sales, Presales, Developing Products, Building & Motivating Teams, Start-ups Expertise
- Strong strategic and long-range planning abilities; skilled in setting product and technology strategies in Ecommerce, Banking, Payments, Mobile, Finance, Travel, B2C and B2B environments.
- Interacted with CXO level executives in determining program roadmaps, transformation opportunities and software development process redesign.
- 110+ Project Implementation, Managed team up to 100+ people
- Expertise in Platform Migration, Research & Innovation towards new technology and architecture
- Research on various Open Source Tools and its customization, integration with other application for cost cutting and Product Performance
- Hands on technology mentor and Agile coach to engineering teams with true polyglot expertise.
- Played role as CTO, AVP, Head of Engineering, Solution Architect, DBA, etc.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams across multiple countries and locations. Expert in Globally Distributed Delivery (GDD) model.
- International Exposure: USA, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Indonesia
Languages & Framework
- Core Technology: C, C++, Python, Node JS, Go-Lang, PHP
- PHP: Zend Framework, Laravel, Phalcon, Yii, CodeIgniter,
- Java: Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Maven, JSP
- Monolithic, MicroService, SOA: Implemented Micro services architecture in 3 Companies for various servies like Authorization Service, Notification Service, Order Service, Transaction Server, Payment Server, PG Service, RiskF Services, etc.
- Service Discovery: Eureka, Apache Zookeeper,
- Cloud: AWS Elastic Load Balancer, AWS S3, EC2 Servers, MS Azure
- Load balancers & API Gateway : NGINX Plus and NGINX
- Best Practices, Coding Standards, Optimization, Performance, Junit,
- Messaging System & Queue: Kafka, Beanstalk, Rabbitmq
- Caching, Full Text Search, Solr, APC, Memcache, REDIS
- DevOps: Linux hardcore user, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Cron Jobs, Shell Programming
- Monitoring: New Relic, PHPCI,
- Log Management: Splunk, ELK-stack
- Repository: Git, SVN
- MySQL, MeriaDB, MongoDB, Cassandra
- High Availability, Replication, DRBD, Performance Tuning / Query Optimization, Databases Load Balancing, Partitioning, Backups / Restores, Installation/Upgrades, etc
- Internal & External: PCIDSS, SISA-RA, CPIS, RBI Audit
- Certified Scrum Master & Agile Coach,
- JIRA, Confluence, Atlassian Administration,Redmine, Bugzilla, Mantis, ASANA, Visio, Giffy,
- PhD from IIT, Dhanbad (Pursuing)
- M.Sc.Tech from BHU
Certification / Training
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified ITIL V3 Foundation
- DAC – Diploma in Advance Computing from CDAC
- Certificate Course of C, Data Structures & UNIX from El NET -3L, IIT-Kharaghpur
- MCP in MSSQL
- Brain Bench Certification in HTML, C, C++, JAVA 2, ASP, PHP
- Organization Training: PMP, ISO 9000: ISO 9001